Campbell checking in yo!=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbell checking in yo!=)

Hey everyone! I'm Dima(Deema), pretty new to this forum. I usually hang out on Audizine and Quattroworld. By the way Sean if you are reading this Supp dude!! Remember me, the guy by Lucky's who was doing BBQ right outside of that Jamba Juice?hehe..well here I am, finally got a chance to register.lol Sean was the one who told me about this site while I was complimenting on him sexy slamed M3=)

So here is my ride, a 1993 Audi 100(C4). Some mistake it with urS4 because of those headlights which I updated. Its lowered but not as low as most cars on this site. Has H&R springs. That's pretty much as far as it will go, unless I switch to coil overs which I don't want to because I already scrape with my exhaust and front bumper...it hurts Probably some of you here who's from NorCal might of seen me passing by sometimes. I live in Campbell area.
    here are some pics...

I am planning maybe making it a bit more wider by putting spacers. Anyone for a 3mm or 5mm spacers+bolts which they don't need?

Nice. Another user from the Bay Area!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

slam it!! welcome to stanceworks

Comment

Originally posted by lowpoke View Post
        slam it!! welcome to stanceworks
        This!
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Thanks This is probably the best pic I ever had of having it look really dropped.haha

Comment

Haha yea I remember you. Welcome to the site man

Comment

Working...
            X