X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by ECKS///M3 View Post
      Cheers guys, the car is only on Eibach springs just now. The problem with going lower is my street is full of speedbumps, not good. The front splitter takes a beating already and so does the floorpan! I am looking out for coilovers though, if i can stiffen it up enough then i might just go lower.
      deffinatly do able. Get something with custom spring rates and dampening adjustability. As for the front lip, as good as it looks, it would still look clean without it, and you could go lower. Like I said tho, car looks good, Im really diggin the color matched centers on the wheels.

Comment

• just joined on here...there isnt really anything interesting to look at on BFC all the cars kinda look the same after awhile

Comment

• Hi i´m Stephan from sweden and this is my euro m3 with 374 bhp (non turbo or supercharged) it´s currently being slammed with style 5´s.

Comment

Cheers guys, the car is only on Eibach springs just now. The problem with going lower is my street is full of speedbumps, not good. The front splitter takes a beating already and so does the floorpan! I am looking out for coilovers though, if i can stiffen it up enough then i might just go lower.
            weak. floorpans are for skidding. and for slow speed stuff like speedbumps, it won't matter how stiff your springrates are

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStig View Post
              deffinatly do able. Get something with custom spring rates and dampening adjustability. As for the front lip, as good as it looks, it would still look clean without it, and you could go lower. Like I said tho, car looks good, Im really diggin the color matched centers on the wheels.
              Cheers man, the colour is blue purple flip flop from www.Powderbuythepound.com

Originally posted by dO-bOy View Post
              weak. floorpans are for skidding. and for slow speed stuff like speedbumps, it won't matter how stiff your springrates are
              I thought my car was pretty low but looking on here makes me need more lowness. Think coilies will be going on next for more low and more stiffness. I don't mind the floorpan scraping at low speeds but the roads in town are so bad it's bottomed out really hard a few times.

When the car was on standard rims with 225/45 and 245/40 the tyres were up in the arches, now with 205/40 all round stretched there is a gap in the front, so it's gotta go!
              E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

I thought my car was pretty low but looking on here makes me need more lowness.
                That's the spirit!
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Hi guys

My names Michael, and i have a e46 saloon. It's stock for now, besides some new lights and little things. I'm trying to get all the little problems fixed before doing anything "stance" related to the car. I LOVE this site, I found it through e46fanatics (noticed Southpaw talking about it) and joined awhile back, but never posted. The style is what I love on here, and from what I've seen, there isn't much **** on here for people trying new things, and I like that.

Here's my old e30:

sadly though, she got hit I miss her more and more everyday (sold it)

before she was sold though, i fixed her in my garage

and here is a picture of the current car

Nothing to exciting, for now

-Michael

Comment

• Welcome to the site

Comment

• welcome man
                      Clinton
                      1st Aussie on here
                      Im Back!

Comment

• welcome. i agree with you that people here are very openminded. Was what attracted me aswell.
                        |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

• Welcome broseph.
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Hinman View Post
                            The style is what I love on here, and from what I've seen, there isn't much **** on here for people trying new things, and I like that.
                            agreed, its a meeting place for all kinds of car guys, as long as you're religious with your stance i'm new here as well, but its refreshing to meet other openminded serious stancers.

Comment

• Hey guys

Im roo from New Zealand, some of you may have seen me on WFC.

Will get some pics up shortly.
                              http://stayclassy.co.nz

Comment

• ^ ello gov'na
                                -Brandon
                                E46 No More..
                                Her Concise History:
                                http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Working...
                                X