This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
    I honestly can't believe the amount of amazing cars that are popping up on SW. Best forum on the net?
    No doubt haha.

Welcome everybody!
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by griffo20022 View Post
      Word! How mint is this site! Hi everybody!

Took a quick look and thought i'd sign up after Rob (Racer86) told me about this last night Heres my car wouldn't say stance but definately needs the rear arches sorting lmao!

sometimes gets a bit of this too when I can afford it

Anyway enough of my POS! Some absolutely lush cars on here!
      Are you on EU-Mania too mate? Sure i recognize your car from there...

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

• I am indeed bud. Although I don't post on there too often. How do dude!

Comment

• Welcome, so many nice cars to masturbate to
          Last edited by kungPOW lo; 08-27-2009, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kungPOW lo View Post
            Welcome, so man nice cars to masturbate to

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Hmm... I somehow missed this thread.

Hajimemashite, watashi no namae wa Kevin desu. Doozo yoroshiku. I drive a 2001 Accord LX V6 coupe! I also live in Southern California!

New wheels among other things coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
                Didn't mean to rub it in. Just seems odd to me that for some reason the US is not considered to be a good market, even though small jap cars, and the good ol' golfs do very well on the american market...
                Seems to me the market analysts needs changing out...
                I think it has got a lot to do with the fact that VW can't keep up with the demand in Europe. Over here you normally have to wait more than 3 months from you order the car, until it is delivered. I waited a week

Comment

• Originally posted by Sl a.m.>in< View Post
                  What's going on guys, my name's Edward. My brother boligrafo123 told me to join, so here I am.
                  Just finished up some stuff on my car so I'll post some before and after pics when I have some time.

Here's my E30:

CLEANNNNN.

I guess I missed this thread too. Here's some random shots.

car is now lower. wheels are now silver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sl a.m.>in< View Post
                    What's going on guys, my name's Edward. My brother boligrafo123 told me to join, so here I am.
                    Just finished up some stuff on my car so I'll post some before and after pics when I have some time.

Here's my E30:

Welcome Edward! Mad love for Alpine plastic bumper E30s. I think I like those wheels too.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                      Welcome Edward! Mad love for Alpine plastic bumper E30s. I think I like those wheels too.

Comment

• Originally posted by griffo20022 View Post
                        I am indeed bud. Although I don't post on there too often. How do dude!
                        Cool thought it was you lol

You should keep checking it out, were in the middle of re-lauching it, minus all the crap that is on it at the moment.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm Alex from Scotland (we f***in' love stance over here too)

Just finished reading the EPIC stretch thread on BF.c, seen the STANCEWORKS sigs, checked out the forum and here i am. The forum, cars and stance on here are amazing.

Anyway heres my car,

E36 M3 EVO, Style 5s 17x8 205/40, 17x9 205/40. Cheers for looking
                          E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

• other that the ride height, it looks awesome. drop it a little more, and you got it MADE.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                              other that the ride height, it looks awesome. drop it a little more, and you got it MADE.
                              Thizz izz the truth.
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Cheers guys, the car is only on Eibach springs just now. The problem with going lower is my street is full of speedbumps, not good. The front splitter takes a beating already and so does the floorpan! I am looking out for coilovers though, if i can stiffen it up enough then i might just go lower.
                                E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

Working...
                                X