• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lewisknight View Post
    I'm Lewis, this forum is the shiznit.
    Another guy from the UK checking in!

Welcome fellow UK member

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

• i put the spacers on the rear so im here to say wassup again...

i need to get a 255/35 instead of my 275/35 to get some stretch going. 19x10 +20 front, 19x10 +5 rear.

Rollin' Tropical, Sittin' Low as Possible

Comment

• Looking good. A little stretch and some more drop and it'll be looking amazing.

Comment

• What's up. I'm Kevin, dubber from Ro(tten)chester, NY. Looking at picking up and E30 soon too.

Bad pics of last year's stance. New things coming soon for this year.

Comment

• Welcome to the site Kevin, keep us posted with the new updates

Comment

• Welcome!
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Susannah View Post
                Hello folks, my name is Susannah ^(clearly ), I currently have this POS, I've owned it for the past 5 years, first car I bought when I was 17.

Was looking for an older post in this thread, and came across this.... I think I love this car.

Comment

• Hi. I'm Brian. I'm also from Rottenchester (that's funny cuz it's not really that rotten here. HA!). So, I'm gonna make a REALLY long story relatively short.

4years ago(approx), sold my Z33 (cuz it was uber JDM and by uber I mean made in Japan) and planned to get a new Z when I got back from overseas. Ended up getting a Mazda6 as a DD. bought a 240. Drifted it, crashed it, repaired it, sold it to one of my soldiers. Got out (of the Army) settled down (w/kid and wife), met some folks, planned on getting a G35. Saw Shane's car, splooged. Mazda ish'd the bed. Had to get a new family sedan. Got a 300C. Got tired of seeing 300's that look like monster trux. Fell in love w/ hella flush:
                  sidenote: I found out about hellaflush a couple years ago through Ben from Groovydrift when we were doing a D1 event and all our cars had vulcan offset and were hellaflush.
                  While searching around, found this site. Re-splooged. Vowed to get a G35 (anyway...WHICH'll be harder with another child on the way but whatever) asked if my unkl still had a few rotted out bmw's. he said yes. told me he'd keep something that we could work on. Decided to sign up....and viola. So, I guess technically I have a 86 3 series and a 300C that the salesperson told me was built on an E55 chassis with raised eyebrows. So that's German. I COUNT!!!
                  OUtside of Eibach springs (that are coming off in two days, moving to Maryland, going on someone's charger, and will hopefully be replaced by KW V2 suspension this winter) and some siqqqq HID's that make me look liek some sort of Lexus GS or M5 from a distance, my car is EXTRA stock with sugary stock bits slathered in a nice warm gooey creme boule' stock sauce. If you really wanna see it, I'll post'em. But, it's just a silver C with funny lights to me.
                  stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

• holy crap i love this site already. hi, i'm matt do.

daily

track

Comment

• let me introduce myself

Been a voyeur here for awhile and figured I register. Gotta say this is probably my favorite forum! Love the fact that its all makes and everyone is cool with that.
                      The Whip: 2007 VW Passat Wagon, lowered on H&R sports, with 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 Benz CLS wheels running 215/40/18 and 225/40/18 cause I'd rather poke and stretch, the tuck it back.

she does a doggy paddle

I know the front should come down another inch, but I'm gonna have to work on that.

Comment

• Welcome to the site guys, glad you like it!

Comment

• Mr Burroughs & Co. I sallute you...I've seriously burned a weekend reading this site. I can't handle the awesome!

Name's Rob, just checking in from the UK.

Current rides:

'76 Toyota KP30

'90 Roadster

Recently Sold:

'83 Chevette

If you are really bored, check out my blog: Racer86
                          Racer 86's Blog <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <

Comment

• Originally posted by racer86 View Post
                            Mr Burroughs & Co. I sallute you...I've seriously burned a weekend reading this site. I can't handle the awesome!

Name's Rob, just checking in from the UK.

Current rides:

'76 Toyota KP30

'90 Roadster

Recently Sold:

'83 Chevette

If you are really bored, check out my blog: Racer86
                            Rob, glad you dig it! I LOVE the KP30. Absolutely jaw-dropping. I've gon berserk over it once or twice.
                            Nice blog too. I'll throw a link up on the main page. If you want to do some collaborating, let me know!

Comment

• Awesome cars Rob!

Comment

• I don't think I ever see bad cars in this thread.

AWESOME stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X