• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the site, post some pics

Comment

• Hi, I'm a newb

my ride.
      chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
        Hi, I'm a newb

my ride.
        Looks like we got a funny guy on our hands........
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Im in a mood.

sold this

trying to finish this

So i can get back to work on this.

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

• Spencer, I like the color and the wheels alot, but i'm not a fan of the duals.

And Russell, your former car was mad clean, can't wait to see whats in the works for the new ride mang!
            Last edited by OSSHWA; 08-11-2009, 06:37 PM.
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Welcome Russell, hope to see lots of polishing from you

Comment

• didnt post here yet.

im Jeremy, and im a "slam junkie"

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• I joined yesterday, but didn't say much about myself so I'll do it here. I'm Gareth, 22, and currently a full time college boy. I work as a caddy during the summer so I can make good enough money/have enough time off to do stuff with the car.

Living here in Connecticut I will say we have some of the worst roads ever. The DOT doesn't understand that potholes need to be filled and when left unfilled people like me get a little upset when I accidentally catch them. Believe it or not, but I literally destroyed both of my front struts recently driving on the highway. I hit a nice 6" gap in the road and it felt like my car fell into a hole. It bent my UCA's and LCA's and partially removed part of my underbody protection. The car has since been fixed and fortunately for me my Bilstein's were covered under warranty. I want to lower my car even more but I'm a little worried about the area I live in because shit happens (frequently).

Some more pictures of my ride...

I had to throw in some moving shots. However, I need 10mm spacers for the rear...

Comment

• Lookin good. I feel like it would look better with black moldings, IMO.
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
                      Lookin good. I feel like it would look better with black moldings, IMO.
                      W3RD Looks good tho, nice and clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                        Spencer, I like the color and the wheels alot, but i'm not a fan of the duals.

And Russell, your former car was mad clean, can't wait to see whats in the works for the new ride mang!
                        Thanks, The car is a rust bucket so first things first its gotta be gutted and see the media room and have panels made. The car will see huge lips, Stretch,poke polished and leather work. The paint will be a full color change and it must be close to the ground....And then i give it to my dad for his 50th Bday so he doesnt wind up with a vette or something stupid.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        Welcome Russell, hope to see lots of polishing from you
                        Thanks,

You will see tons more. Even my rockcrawler has polished parts...the wheeling guys give me tones of sh!% but oh well...The 6 will have more then any car i have owned and i promise that

Comment

• I'm excited

Comment

• Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
                            Lookin good. I feel like it would look better with black moldings, IMO.
                            Yeah, I've done a few quick photoshops to see what it could look like and I might revert back but I need to shadow line the trim around my windows and get the shadow line grill first

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                            W3RD Looks good tho, nice and clean.
                            Exactly what I was going for!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              I'm excited
                              you should be...And a new write up will be made because i have new tricks to share....some i keep for me tho.

Comment

• Hi, I'm new here and here are two of my cars 12 years apart.

I hope you enjoy

Old car

Newer car

Comment

Working...
                                X