Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN, I gotta check this thread more often, I'm missing alot haha. That Accord is tight, and if you have the balls to do what was done to that M Coupe, you're ok in my book.

Comment

• The fenders look like they were raped. Like a lot of the S2000s I see. It looks like a 'oops I did too much'. I am all for rolling and some flaring but it looks like it was pulled and flared soo much it has become paper thin and just doesn't look good to me.

I prefer the stock bumper and the factory add on rear lip. That is the only aero I would add/change on an M Coupe.

Overall the car is very nice but just some minor things that I am not really into.

Comment

• Thanks for the comments guys, both good and bad!

There has been a good amount done to the car to get rid of busy pieces (shaved badges, molded hood vents, shaved hatch) but overall my focus was clean and simple.

The fenders were only pulled about 1/2" on each side up front and 3/4" in the rear. I see what you say about too thined out but I think you are just catching a wierd reflextion off the front fender. Here is another pic.

Either way it's good to be here!

Comment

• Welcome everyone!

Comment

• That M-coupe is fucking mooonnnnneeeeyyyyyyyy.

Comment

• Those wheels on that m-coupe look amazing!!! +1!!!

Comment

• yo! Im David, i stay in SD. Heard about the forum from Casey(Pswirley) and i met Mike B. Yesterday When he was in SD. Well here are pics of my car. sorry it doesnt have the stance everyone has on here.

and me

Last edited by daviidsjdmx; 08-08-2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Welcome to the site bro

Comment

• thanks bro

Comment

• That M-Coupe is gorgeous. Gotta hand it to the Accord as well.
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Welcome welcome!
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• hi im spencer heres my car

looking to add some stance
                          Last edited by SpencerW; 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Dont personally like the wheels, but nice car man, and welcome to the site

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Dont personally like the wheels, but nice car man, and welcome to the site
                              +1 welcome man.
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• I'm Jerry, heres my non-Euro daily beast/beater. Not a recent pic, but close enough.

my ever-so-classy Nardi

grimy engine bay
                                Last edited by handsome.garage; 08-09-2009, 01:38 AM.

Originally posted by Moose
                                And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

Working...
                                X