• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats m|u?

Comment

• motoring underground.

Comment

• Gracias I was wondering the same thing.
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• New here, names Kyle. I need more low and more poke, but until then this is how I'm rolling around.

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Welcome as well! I'm liking the all black look for the wheels.

Comment

• posted in the mid atlantic intro thread but im Josh from BlownEuros. Just thought I would say hi.

“The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

• yo josh!

Comment

• Welcome. Some how you've created a Beetle that looks aggressive. Nice work!

Comment

• Originally posted by obm330ci View Post
                      Sechs!
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• I think it looks great. I'd space them out to be a little more flush and leave it at that. Looks aggressive. Just get some power to back up the aggressive look.

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                        Welcome. Some how you've created a Beetle that looks aggressive. Nice work!
                        Yeah, this. I'm impressed.

Comment

• thanks. People have mixed emotions. I can understand. There are a lot of nice cars on here.

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

• Welcome new guys!

Josh: I like your beetle, although I think it has a bit too much poke in the rear, it doesn't flow all that well with the shape of the fender, if you get what I mean?

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                            How awesome is it that we have a father-son team building stanced bimmers???

Dr.Ak, you need to get your dad to sign up!
                            Haha, I think that's cool too.

Heh, nah, my dad's a pretty cool dude but he's not really one for message boards or something. Although it would be pretty cool.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Josh: I like your beetle, although I think it has a bit too much poke in the rear, it doesn't flow all that well with the shape of the fender, if you get what I mean?
                              yup, i can agree. The wheels are actually squared up, but with larger tires in the rear it gives a little "Double Bubble" look. I have smaller tires for the rear so the tire can tuck in and the fender will sit down more on the lips. Unfortunately until I get the front down lower it will sit tug boat so the tires are off the car.

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

• That's a sweet Mini up there!

Comment

Working...
                                X