• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice dub, glad you like the site!

Comment

• Welcome!

Originally posted by ROB View Post
      I'm David (or ROB) and this is my headache. I love and **** it at the same time. No "real" poke and stretch at the moment.
      Cleeeean. Where in VA are you?
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
        Welcome!

Cleeeean. Where in VA are you?
        Thanks, Richmond currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flavourless View Post
          Just wanna Welcome on the New guys! Glad to see more people migrating over here!!
          Thanks for reminding me about this place, signed up awhile ago when it first started then totally forgot about it

anyways. Fronts now sit a little better, and has a new rear valance w/o an exhaust cut out, so running dual turndowns now.

Comment

• Nice wheels and fitment!

Comment

• Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              Nice wheels and fitment!
              Thanks. It's on airride, and hopefully I will be rebuilding the front wheels over winter to have bigger lips, and going to ditch the spacers.

Comment

• I'm Edafe and I love to get my poke on.

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

• More and more and more and more!

Welcome new guys

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• haven't been online in a week - welcome all new people

quite a few nice cars

Comment

• Welcome everyone!
                      Travy, LOVE your wheels! Wish they still made them.

Comment

• got a text about this site from Ryan....

my buckets

project:

daily:
                        working on some stance:

Comment

• Welcome guys! CAPiTA I've seen your car quite a few times, pretty much anytime i google carline haha

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Welcome guys! CAPiTA I've seen your car quite a few times, pretty much anytime i google carline haha
                            Its not fun when you mount one tire backwards and have to take it off and remount it on those wheels :facepalm

Edafe WElcome!! Travy how could you forget come on man Glad your here lol...Winslow you are seriously slacking on the M haha, but first you need to finish the Gti!!
                            Ryan

Comment

• Hi....My name is Dane. Car not Stanced but coilovers coming in October...

I don't know about stretch, poke, tuck, smack, or flip as this is my daily driver...hehe

Comment

• oh hai! im Galen.(weird name for a philipino guy my team mates call me gay-gay, double gay, or just gay. but my gf calls me sexy.
                                i rock, the 1988 e30, the only poor later model e30 cursed to years behind the diving board bumpers.

on cosmo coils and billie sports on 195/55 wrapped euro weaves.

body work is coming after i refresh my bushings.

the front^^ is coming down about another inch and a half after i trim my spring parches.

Comment

Working...
                                X