X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <3 yes please.

Comment

• Welcome!

I've loved that GTI ever since I first saw pictures of it <3 Beautiful work <3

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Hey! Budday! I saw your BBS and figured it was you.

The only thing I wish I knew about where the different bumpers for the e36, I'm such a noob when it comes to BMWs I don't know which bumper I like best.

Thanks guys!
        kool haus - First Lady | Low.Life.Society | AAC | Unitronic | SEM | TMTuned

Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is character

Comment

• Welcome to the site Mark and Susannah.

Gorgeous GTI, I love it!

Comment

• Thanks! I've loved your car since I first saw it...

Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is character

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Paul, I love you an miss your shaggy carpet

Susannah, I love your car, even if you almost dropped it on my toes at waterfest last year, and I have a favor to ask, I'm pretty sure you posted pictures of a z4 on style 5's on vortex a while ago, I was wondering if oyu could post those here, I had been telling Mike (M.Burroughs) about it and couldn't find the pics

Comment

• Welcome aboard everyone

Comment

• I'm a big fan of the pink bbs.

Comment

• Just wanted to introduce myself my name is tommie and here's my car 04 LS430 on bags 20x9.5 &20x10.5

Comment

• Welcome. I like your car.

Comment

• Welcome! Nice to see some VIP-ish stuff around here.
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Welcome.
                            Love the LS...stance is on point.

Comment

• Sick car Tommie

Comment

• Oops! I'm so sorry! Who are you? :|

Yes I did, he also has that beige mk2 Jetta on bags.

I shot this with a Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5, edited in PS CS4.

Same lens.

Sigma 10-20mm

Comment

Working...
                                X