Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just looks like a great place to hang around.
    I'm also here to learn more about this whole Stance thing.

In the back I really need some stretch because my rear bumper is rubbing my tires.
    As for the front I want to go lower,but I'll need adjustable suspension.(you guys know any suspension that drops more than -80mm ? - i'm -75mm now.)
    And I still don't know how i'll do that since as is sits right now,with my GT splitters,I scrape hard on speedbumps,and can not take even one on straight aproach.Once I even got my frame suspended on a huge speedbump.

excuse my english, i'm not a native.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Skillz; 06-09-2009, 12:56 PM.
    Boston Grün - Class II - Motorsport International
    ex: 17" O.Z. Mito / Fittipaldi / Futura / Pegasus / BBS RS / BBS LM / BBS RK / BBS RF / BBS RC / BMW Style 19 / 24 / 32 / 42 / 44 / 81

For Sale: Custom and Rare Wheels/ parts / BBS / OZ / BMW OEM / RH

Comment

• Nice car bro!

Comment

• welcome new people! this sites growing everyday, its going to get big

Comment

• Glad to see you guys put something like this together. Its definitely nice to see a forum for what we all enjoy.

I suck at stance and life but here's a pic of my hooptie in its recent form:

I have a 20mm up front now and I finally (last week) got my fks on so the car is going to be sitting even lower in the next few weeks (My sister hit an island with it on Saturday night and curbed two of my wheels/sideskirt really bad so I'm going to address that issue first )

Mike (and whoever else was involved), I'm real happy to see that you got something like this up and running! Good stuff bro, good luck with it!

Comment

• Ouch, sorry to hear about the curb

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Ouch, sorry to hear about the curb
              Yeah same here, car looks great tho. I really like the wheels, fitment looks perfect.

Comment

• Hey new guys

525iT_Feen, nice to see you on here as I always loved your car. I liked it better on the Schmidts, though.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Amazing rim choices. I LOVE Mitos!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    Ouch, sorry to hear about the curb
                    Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                    Yeah same here, car looks great tho. I really like the wheels, fitment looks perfect.
                    Thanks guys. Shit happens though. Its gonna be a little bit to repair but whatever.

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Hey new guys

525iT_Feen, nice to see you on here as I always loved your car. I liked it better on the Schmidts, though.
                    Me too but these are temporary wheels and I got great $ for those Schmidt's which had two cracked barrels and 2 seasons on them. I'm going to refinish the LMs and sell them over the winter - then build something new.

Comment

• Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                      I'm going to refinish the LMs and sell them over the winter - then build something new.
                      Any idea what you're getting this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                        Any idea what you're getting this time?
                        Something either 18x10 18x11.5 or 19x10 19x11.5 depending on cost. I'm going to keep what exactly under wraps for a while. Should make it more fun.

Comment

• Is this still on the E39? Or did you ever get an E38?
                          Eatin' Babies

Comment

• Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                            Glad to see you guys put something like this together. Its definitely nice to see a forum for what we all enjoy.

I suck at stance and life but here's a pic of my hooptie in its recent form:

I have a 20mm up front now and I finally (last week) got my fks on so the car is going to be sitting even lower in the next few weeks (My sister hit an island with it on Saturday night and curbed two of my wheels/sideskirt really bad so I'm going to address that issue first )

Mike (and whoever else was involved), I'm real happy to see that you got something like this up and running! Good stuff bro, good luck with it!
                            WOW! awesome ride, awesome pic!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaRedRocket View Post
                              Is this still on the E39? Or did you ever get an E38?
                              I'm still rocking the e39 and the wheel game plan is for this car. I couldn't find anyone to buy the car for what I was asking ($10k) so I'm just going to carry on with it. I might pick up a beat 740iL in a year or so, clean it up, and just dump it on some VIP wheels for shits and giggles. I was planning on building an m-sport though.

Whatever I can just stay with this for a while. There is still plenty to be done.

Originally posted by so steezy View Post
                              WOW! awesome ride, awesome pic!
                              Thanks.

Comment

• Hi Im Brandon. Here are my cars

Then this happened

Some how I managed to make it out like a bandit. Insurance payed me out rather generously. Now I gladly own my 95 cosmos m3 (obdI S52). Its filthy right now but ill clean her up an have B rod take some shots with his new slr, Once he learns how to use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X