Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey name is Ed was refered to check out this site, i drive a 87 maxima like nothing else you've seen, its not glossy, its in between flat and semi-glossy black, mainly a work in progress, constantly for a 22 year old car. lovin it tho. you see me on the San Diego streets say wassup!

Comment

• Whats up Ed.

Glad you made it to the gang bang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_E-DOg View Post
        hey name is Ed was refered to check out this site, i drive a 87 maxima like nothing else you've seen, its not glossy, its in between flat and semi-glossy black, mainly a work in progress, constantly for a 22 year old car. lovin it tho. you see me on the San Diego streets say wassup!
        Welcome aboard man! Interesting car, never knew they made a V6 turbo maxima. I'm definitely interested in seeing what you make of it... I have a soft spot for old cressidas- I think with a similar style your car would be ridiculous.

Comment

• I guess i'm a little late on this since i've already posted a few times. The names Rob Cross, notloEnuf on SW, DubbnRob on TNEuros, and e30Rob on R3v. Was refered over here by Mike. Thanks mike for letting me know there was a forum section here, i can tell imma like it. Currently i have an e30 325i, nothing worth posting pics just yet however that is changing at the moment as something tells im getting the same GC setup mike has. Should be by like next week hopefully if not the next. Obviously next on the list is a set of rollers. I got a couple sets now jsut nothing that will work the way I want on the e30 at the moment. So if anyone has some nice 16's they wanna part with let me know.

Stay Round
          -Rob

Comment

• Hi...my name is jason...and I have a wagon...that carries bier...

oh...and an e-dirty

oh...and an e46..

jason

Comment

• Nice man, cars look great!

Comment

• I love wagons, my lady has an e46 325i wagon. Good shit from everyone.
                My website

Comment

• Hey Everybody!

My name's Eric from Naperville IL. I own a '99 540i/6. I'm currently looking for a staggered set of 18's & a slight drop (& spacers if need be) I think this is the right place for me to learn & look around. Seems like a very cool site!
                  German Engineering, Astounding Ingenuity, Over 9 Decades of Conceptual Continuity

Comment

• Welcome to the site Eric

Comment

• Dutchy those RM's are incredible!

Comment

• whats up everyone im Eric, i have the same member name on bimmerforums.
                        this is my car.
                        wheels and coilovers will come shortly

Comment

• Welcome, lookin forward to wheels and coils

Comment

• Hah, two Erics with black e39s.

Comment

• Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Andy and I am one of the moderators over at the WFC (Wrong Fitment Crew) forums. I am stoked to see new forums pop up that are all about fitment and being low. I have a soft spot for euros LoL. Anyway, heres my WRX...

I look forward to posting in this forum and enjoying my stay.

Comment

• Damn Andy, doin' it legit. Loving it man. Hope to see you posting as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X