This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    Glad to see you've arrived, kyle. Post up your headliner.
    Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Yes, post that headliner
    Thanks, but I need better photos and someone to take them. For now...

My website

Comment

• That's baller

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
        That's baller
        Why thank you.
        My website

Comment

• Still love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by bjh102 View Post
            you mean project e36's that are too much money to actually finish tucked away in our garages? lol
            Can I join that club too? Haha

My E28.

My neglected E36.

And the Shrick'd parts car.

Last edited by B Rod; 06-04-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Hi Bryan!

Comment

• Nice work Bryan! Thanks for joining.

Comment

• Glad to be here!

Comment

• well, i came from the bagged scene, mostly american cars. i did a
                    87 monte carlo ss, volvo 240, and 97 thunderbird. i need to scan all my photos. this was back when a 2megapixel digital cam was over 300 and i wasnt going to pay that much at the time. lol. my latest project that i do have some pics of, that i never finished, was a 90 thunderbird SC. i got an offer i couldnt refuse and sold it. right after, i bought a 92 325is and was hooked on bmws. sold that and got a 95 m3. its modded as your typical cookie cutter m, except its slammed on kw coilovers and higher offset rs wheels. i got alittle over -3 degrees of camber and i was eating tires fast, since i was daily driving it over 80 miles a day. so, i bought a 97 528 as a daily driver. then mike gets me inspired to do what ive been wanting to do with my m3 for a long time, but i actually wanted to avoid hacking up the fenders on the m3, so i bought a 92 325i to play with. thats where i stand now, but havent had the time to do anything yet...way too many things going on in my life at the moment.

the last unfinished project.

Last edited by NegativeCamber; 06-05-2009, 03:35 PM.
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Hey, I'm steve, Im a member of quite a few bmw forums, but have gotten really sick of them. I'm hoping people here don't mind if your photo happy and post new pictures quite often, atleast it keeps it fresh and not so dull.

Also the lack of **** for stretch/lowness will be a nice change for sure.

I'd like to ask everyone to give lots of criticism on my photography so I can improve.

Heres the car/stance to be soon had.

15x9 et 8, 15x9.5 et 1 BBS Rm getting tires very soon matched with some GC coils.

Last edited by Dutchy; 06-06-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• I like you already. Welcome aboard man- this place was made for people like you... sick of internet bullshit and non-stop **** on anything that isn't ready to set lap times on the way to the store and back.

For the car: LOVE the RMs. How wide are those? They look stepped up to 16", no? Sickness man, well on its way to being one seriously classy E30.

As for the photography, you didn't post much to critique, so scroll on down to the photography section and post some stuff, I'd be more than happy to critique some stuff there... it's somewhat out of place in this thread.

EDIT: Reading comprehension owns me... 15s- they look large for 15s, which is pretty sweet. loving the widths on those too. et1 is ballin'.
                        Last edited by M.Burroughs; 06-06-2009, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Thanks again, I think me and this forum may just get along haha.

I'll definitely be visiting the photography section.

Comment

• hello im jamo i drive a lifted jeep... count me out for stance... but i love the style so im here to check out what evryone else is doing...

btw b-rod when did you get another bimmer?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutchy View Post
                              Hey, I'm steve, Im a member of quite a few bmw forums, but have gotten really sick of them. I'm hoping people here don't mind if your photo happy and post new pictures quite often, atleast it keeps it fresh and not so dull.

Also the lack of **** for stretch/lowness will be a nice change for sure.

I'd like to ask everyone to give lots of criticism on my photography so I can improve.

Heres the car/stance to be soon had.

15x9 et 8, 15x9.5 et 1 BBS Rm getting tires very soon matched with some GC coils.
                              That is exactly why these forums were made, I'm glad to see you made your way here. There will be no **** tollerated, so post away!

Enjoy your stay here with us at StanceWorks.

Is this a hotel?

And as for Jamo above me, he does work on my car with me. He was my other half that spent 6 hours a wheel on my 5's.

Comment

• Originally posted by norcalbro View Post
                                btw b-rod when did you get another bimmer?!
                                Three days before I sold the SRT.

Comment

Working...
                                X