Re-introduce myself....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-introduce myself....

hey guys. I just wanted to re-introduce myself and include my past rides since ive had a history and an interesting time with cars. ive always been "broke" so i take pride in what ive done and where im at now. heres the storyline:

first car, 2003 Grand Am SE sedan. it was graystone and i got it brand new. It was graysotne, and had K&N CAI, Flowmasters, and random stuff. discontinued AED bodykit, crooked frenched license plate, tints, and 18x8 Falken Koblenz rims (had other rims too but too bad fitment to post here) lol.

then i went broke movin to philly, and de-modded everything. i sold the stock car to my brother, and then got another project car. This one was a 2002 Grand am my friend owned, and he couldnt finish the project so i got it and took over. 2002 4cyl Ecotec engine with 5speed transmission. I had shaved doors, frenched trunk, suicide hood, custom leather, and MANY mods to list. only thing i needed was paint...

oh yeah and a FKKin beast in the snow, even a Philly to Rhode Island trip during a blizzard..

THEN...... a bad fuse box that i ignored caught fire. sad sad day cause i was very proud of all the work... was gonna throw some sick ass wheels on and paint, thank god i didnt paint it. i sold all the parts though and got some money back.

soooo now i have my 2005 Altima 2.5. Tein coilovers, 18x8.5 et25 front and 18x9.5 et35 rears, tint, and more. just have to get lower springs for the front coilovers, and need to roll the rear fenders and stretch some 225s on the 9.5s so i can lower it more. thanks for looking... and to give u an idea of who i am, i grew up on lowriders, and have followed all the best minitrucks and wildstyle custom bodywork cars. now im simply clean and on the road to stance! next on my list? 62 Impala lowrider of course!!!!!

Last edited by staytuned05; 07-17-2010, 07:38 PM.

No frenched trunk for this one right?
    @jroc561
    71' 240z, 03' CL55, 04' CayenneTT

Comment

Originally posted by Jroc View Post
      No frenched trunk for this one right?
      hehehe u never know... ha nah i aint gonna shave anything but i did consider shavin the trunk and doin a plate... i think it would look shocking with a mostly stock car the BAM u see the plate... but then again state troopers **** it and have given me warnings. the actual law book says "plate must be horizontal"

Comment

The Altima looks nice.

Please keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
          The Altima looks nice.

Please keep it that way.
          this but lowered

Comment

who brought rice to the party ?

the altima looks ok, probably because you havnt destroyed it yet. for the love of god just lower it and call it done

Comment

lucky you with your ground clearance man... I have been set on an 18x9.5 +20, but ah, looks like I need not go more than 18x9.5 +30. If I can find an 18x10 +25-30, I am probably gonna do that for the rear at least. The front, 18x9 +30 or so.

Now go lower, I still have a bunch of turns to go down on my coils

Comment

I really hope u dont take this car and douche it up like u did w/ the pontiac.

Comment

dont worry i wont. i know some people wouldnt be fine with that style, just the whole shaved minitruckin world i was influenced by with those cars. i would eventually get bags for it but yeah im simply clean now!

Comment

Originally posted by staytuned05 View Post
                    dont worry i wont. i know some people wouldnt be fine with that style, just the whole shaved minitruckin world i was influenced by with those cars. i would eventually get bags for it but yeah im simply clean now!
                    Excellent! Welcome to the site.

Comment

i like your hood prop on that grand am your driver side wiper nyayyay. take good care of that nissan.

Comment

Working...
                      X