Straight Outta Socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Outta Socal

The names Brandon Been in the Car game quite some time i know abt the forums and i know what a search button is so dont be dick head im always chill with everyone im no noob but everyone has QUESTIONS theres no such thing as a dumb question just a dumb answer

hopefully i learn alot from you guys

Heres a pic of my ride soon to be lower and wider...

were not like other forums. We the nice, chill people. And nice sileighty. Not really diggin the flares though.

and Welcome To StanceWorks
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

looks clean
      -Jorge-

Comment

yea i bought it with the flares took them off and it looked worse bc it scratched the paint under them

But im glad you guys arent dicks and i appreciate a chill crowd

Thanks ooBMW323 your is clean also
        Last edited by One_Low_Via; 08-05-2010, 08:39 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

aahh I see. Can't wait to see what you do with it

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

its in the Works real Flares coming also not the cheap universal ones i have now lol

Comment

lol thats cool

Drama you are like god

Comment

Cool S-Chassis

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Low_Via View Post
                  yea i bought it with the flares took them off and it looked worse bc it scratched the paint under them

But im glad you guys are dicks and i appreciate a chill crowd

Thanks ooBMW323 your is clean also

I laughed...

Welcome dude, enjoy your stay
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

the flares arent too bad, im really wanting to make ones like the four 6 motoring/rocket bunny ones though. those are so sick. nice car man i like red 240s
                    *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                    blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Working...
                    X