volvo and camry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volvo and camry

well i got myself a new daily. unlike my volvo this one can hopefully go lowww. its a 96 camry le, nothing special. im hoping to get a nice stance but i guess we will see how it goes. if anyone has any info on these regarding lowering, suspension, etc please let me know. also looking for parts sites. heres a few pics of how it sits now. not so pretty but it will keep me busy. plans for now are painted steelies and coilovers.

sorry for pone pics

and the volvo for shits

open to any and all ideas to help get this camry project moving!!

I had my camry lowered bitd but nothing like they do on here..i had the ultra rare 2 door five speed one...i loved that car. Good luck with it
    I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

Hey man! Welcome!

Comment

haha thanks matt whats good?? its not a volvo but at least all my electrical will work if it lowered more than an inch haha

Comment

sell the camry... buy moar parts for the S60R! haha (coming from the guy without a car...)

-John

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

dude my R has been a headache the past few weeks. clutch and flywheel are shot. awd had been done for a while. im looking at 5k+ to get everything perfect. right now only the clutch and flywheel will be done and thats still going to be around 2k. oh well life goes on. hopefully the camry is easier on the wallet haha.

Comment

Can't wait to see the Camry stanced

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I like the S60R. But please, put the license plate where it's clearly meant to go.

Looking forward to seeing whats in store for the Camry.
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

thought about it, but the car is from pa and there are no holes in the bumper and i cant bring myself to drilling holes

Comment

lol, i cant wait to see this. i use to have a camry and id joke about making it look dope.

Comment

Working...
                    X