Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eg civic.... that's not on air ride... guhhh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eg civic.... that's not on air ride... guhhh!

hey people, i'm new to this site, my name's Lil, I heard about it from my bf, so thought i'd sign uppp!
    i've got a little blue eg [static], and i like it....
    so here's some pics

sadly all of the above photos are taken of the car's 'bad side' haha... [rotten arch on the bum] ...i have some others but they're stuck on my camera, i'll put them up when i sort it out.. but i guess you get the idea

oh and here are the pics of my old mk1, that i never got to finish before i crashed it now it's sat in the yard at my work looking bare and very sorry for itself!
    best car i've ever owned!! [hence still keeping it, and then buying a GTI to fix up, make look sick, and use lots of bits from my old mk1 in!];

and here it is after my accident

sad times!!

hope you like
    Last edited by five; 06-21-2010, 01:56 AM.

Nice cars!
    Real nice Mk1, I'm a real fan of those old vw
    sad to see it wrecked though!

Comment

Nice cars.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Drhernes View Post
        Nice cars!
        Real nice Mk1, I'm a real fan of those old vw
        sad to see it wrecked though!
        yeah they're awesome aren't they! thanks

jasonklee- thanks!!

Comment

Civic sits awesome cant go wrong with a MK1 either..

Comment

thankyouuu i've got some proper professional photos of it but i've got to get them from my friend! looks much better in them as they show the side without the rusty/mangled arch :P

Comment

Civic is awesome cause of its colour

Welcome!
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

nice car but who the hell puts air on a eg civic?

Comment

not me.... it's static.. just people keep asking if it's on air..
                  don't worry i'm not completely retarded

Comment

Dope EG.
                    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by five View Post
                        not me.... it's static.. just people keep asking if it's on air..
                        don't worry i'm not completely retarded
                        didn't know if maybe where u were from if everyone put them on air.

Comment

Wow That EG looks so dope!!! I'm trying to get mines that low!

Comment

Originally posted by five View Post
                            thankyouuu i've got some proper professional photos of it but i've got to get them from my friend! looks much better in them as they show the side without the rusty/mangled arch :P
                            How did you get it so low and fit those wheels and tires under it, did you pull or roll the fenders and how much camber are u running?

Comment

Originally posted by VTSOHCnon View Post
                              Wow That EG looks so dope!!! I'm trying to get mines that low!
                              just chuck cheap coilies on it, and cut a few coils out of the springs simple!

Originally posted by VTSOHCnon View Post
                              How did you get it so low and fit those wheels and tires under it, did you pull or roll the fenders and how much camber are u running?
                              cut springs on the lowest coilovers i could get... the front cambered itself, but i have camber arms on the rear, and they were giving it about 4degrees, but that was before i lowered it more.... now it's just really sorted it's own 'stance' out! also the wings have been rolled a tiny bit... but not much! my car just loves that +10 offset!

Comment

Working...
                              X