Noob From NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob From NJ

hey my name is Keith and i've been registered on this forum for about 2 weeks looking at all the awesome stanced cars, and getting information on a couple things that i would need to become stanced. And i figured that i'd post in the Intro Section.

I have a 2007 tC. i bought it salvaged and not even had it for a full year yet, and already it's been through various looks. had 18k when i bought and its damn near 30k right now.

here's some pictures

i have extended studs in the front because i had to change the front hub bearings, and wanted extended studs..i haven't gone to do the rear yet, because i still need to buy rear hub bearings. but thinking about it i don't want to do the rear because i want to run spacers

I'm riding around on Raceland coilovers and i haven't had any problem with them. my wheels of choice so far are 04 VW jetta wheels 17x7.5...idk the offset. my tires are 215/45 in the front and 225/45 in the rear. i still need to roll my fenders

i do plan on going lower and poking out more, but would like some help finding out what i should do first.

-Keith

I clearly have an addiction to boost..

Nice start

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

i think et for those wheels are somewhere between 35 and 38...not sure though.

welcome!
      cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

Working...
      X