Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hellapoke.

From Vancouver, BC.
    Front fitment isn't exactly what I wanted, but I can live with it for the time being.
    Some fender pulling and some smoothing of front and rear bumpers to come. Textured rub strips and clean hood as well.
    Oh yah. 17x8 et0 all around.

uhh..not to be a dick or anything, but why get custom wheels made only 8" wide?
    i mean it loks good, but why not wider?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Cool.

I somewhat expected a bit more poke.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
        uhh..not to be a dick or anything, but why get custom wheels made only 8" wide?
        i mean it loks good, but why not wider?
        If they're Diamond Racing or similar, the next choice up from 8" is 10. Then dont do in between

Flickr

Comment

Brian McPeePants' old wheels right?

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

looks good to me
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Me like teh pokey

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Diamond only made one 17" wheel which is 8" wide. They wouldn't go any wider because they would be horrendously heavy. Somewhere around 55lbs before tires.
                They no longer make 17s, the biggest you can get is 16" now, until they find a new supplier for 17" barrels.
                And the wheels came brand new, mcpeepants' wheels were sold to someone else on the east coast I believe.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Love it.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wish i can get some 17inch steelies
                    -Jorge-

Comment

that is true, I spoke to bill about some 9" and 10" with 17" barrel. and he said no go. I think it looks good though. I love white wheels

Comment

Yeah I wanted 17x8 up front, 17x9.5 in the rear. Had to go with the 8. Could maybe get them widened somewhere in the future... but will probably get tired of the look by that time and go with something totally new.

Comment

Working...
                        X