Another one from norway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one from norway!

my name is Kjell Ove Pronounced Shell Ove in a way, it's pretty hard to spell in english, so don't even bother to try. Tho my cousins and uncle in the us seems to get the hang of it. I come from Norway, wich is a country with shitty roads and shitty rules.

A couple of months ago i first saw the Wagenwerks 2009 teaser and fell in love with all the stanced cars, later that night, i also saw Dubbers inc - everyday i see my dream.
    I only drove a MB E200 that wasn't to impressive.I've read in this forum for months now and finally decided to joun! but now, i've got a car that i don't think many of u guys from the us have seen.

The car is a Opel Kadett E 1986 mod. With an 1.6liter engine that produceds an asswhopping amount of horsepower. 90bhp, probably not even 90 since the car is 24 years old. and it has a 3-speed automatic transmission.

so, here is it!

last picture is from when i got it, i've ain't got coilovers, so i'll have to improvize, im not good at anything with cars, but im learning from an old friend of mine who is craaazy about Opel's.
    The car came with lowering kit when i bought it, it is a Jamex 40mm kit.
    Funny thing is, it's not 40mm, its 100mm, wich in my case, is pretty awesome cause i go to school and don't work that much.
    My rims are a MIM 15" 195/50 with a small lip, they look horrible now because one of my wheel bearings wich lays in the Left hand front tire is worn out, and produces dust that settles on the rims so i'll have to change it.
    Feel free to comment and gief some ideas, sorry for bad English. You all might know petter solberg, the norwegian rally driver. My English isn't so far away from he's.

This will be interesting to see stanced

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

thank you! Yep, this oughta be interesting! you should've seen the amount of stress i went through to get the roof rack, damn! Really lookin forward to drop the car! the picture on the top is actually from a Streetmeet in Norway (Arendal), 150 maybe 200cars drove down the highway in 30mph in a kind of a parade to demonstrate that we need a place to have fun with our cars! the highway is only a ONE LANE road, with maybe 2 or three overtake spots, so that was awesome, i'll try to find the camera so i can get some more pictures of my little blueberry on on SW. btw, i just ordered 2 stickers and 2 t-shirts from stance-design stickers saying, I AM THE STIG, and Proper, gonna look awesome on the car!

Comment

Working...
      X