Altima Work In Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altima Work In Progress

So I have been lurking here way too long and decided that its about time to join up.

The car is a work in progress, I am happy with most of it, I like what I've done so far with it. But I can't stand the lack of stance of course. This summer I want to get into a set of 18x9 +30 Rota D2's, or some 18x9.5 + 20 somethings.... run a 235/50, nothing too wild just yet. I may go up to a 19" rim but these Colorado roads are just such crap I don't want to get a real skinny tire and bend a rim.

As far as getting lower goes, coilovers aren't quite in the budget yet, but I do have my stock springs that I may mess around with just to get slammed. The car would probably be non-drivable but whatever. Anyways here are the pictures, I hope to hear some comments and suggestions, I'm here to learn, hopefully I can wrap my head around what I need to get set-up with to get this car stanced

Here are a few pics:

Last edited by L31; 06-02-2010, 07:06 PM.

welcome to StanceWorks

exhaust sounds good
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

There is a member here who has an Altima. Also joined few days ago. Maybe you can find inspiration with that car.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
        welcome to StanceWorks

exhaust sounds good
        Thanks, and thanks

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        There is a member here who has an Altima. Also joined few days ago. Maybe you can find inspiration with that car.

Welcome to StanceWorks
        the black stanced altima was what made me stop lurking and finally join lol. inspiration.

Comment

I always liked the VQ sound. I think a spoiler delete would do it some good. These cars have tons of potential.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
          X