New guy from Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Ontario

Hey, I just wanted to join this forum so I can get some proper ideas for my Magnum. So far just from reading, they aren't the most popular for this, but its what I drive, so...
    Anyways, I just didn't want to be that guy on 22" chromes that don't really belong on anything.
    My other vehicle is a bagged and bodydropped, V8 powered Mazda that should be running by the end of the year hopefully. Then its time for the Magnum to get some suspension and rims.

Pictures?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Its just a stock, white Mag for now. I just started my deep dish grille for my 300 front end swap, and have to do a bit of work on my new front bumper, shaving and smoothing holes on it. Hopefully for next year I'll have the funds for some KW coilovers and rims, probably 20" SRT Vipers or the SRT 300s.
      I really can't wait to finish my truck and do another project.

Comment

And thanks for having a great forum with a lot of different ideas, I'm tired of seeing the same thing done 10 times over.

Comment

SRT Viper wheels would be legit. Pics of Miater?

Welcome to StanceWorks.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Its an inch lower than the last picture, we dropped the cab and dented up the rocker, so it just got cut off and replated.

Comment

Working...
            X