Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Meyers

save
    Last edited by urmyhero4now; 12-12-2016, 04:21 PM.

Sweet rides. Love both of them.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I've seen your Q45 before. Shit is sick. Since Im an S-Chassis lover I cant wait to see your S14, and your lucky to have a girlfriend with a sexy STi

Welcome to StanceWorks!
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama View Post
        I've seen your Q45 before. Shit is sick. Since Im an S-Chassis lover I cant wait to see your S14, and your lucky to have a girlfriend with a sexy STi

Welcome to StanceWorks!
        Ah thanks man. Yeah the s14 is going to be some what mild since I have other plans for the Q45, but I will be making it my own. The motor is actually at Gillis Motorsports here in San Jose getting some work done to it so it should be pretty neat.

Thanks Jason. Appreciate the kind words

Comment

Why can't my girlfriend own nice cars? Both look sick!

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Why can't my girlfriend own nice cars? Both look sick!

ahaha it took some time to get her into it. But now shes loves cars and always wants more. And she has this thing against knock offs lol.

Comment

Originally posted by urmyhero4now View Post
              ahaha it took some time to get her into it. But now shes loves cars and always wants more. And she has this thing against knock offs lol.
              Wife her up. Now.

-Dan

Comment

Ah thanks man. Yeah the s14 is going to be some what mild since I have other plans for the Q45, but I will be making it my own. The motor is actually at Gillis Motorsports here in San Jose getting some work done to it so it should be pretty neat.

thats sick. Zenki or Kouki? thats awesome, can't wait to see it. Sounds like its going to be a sick car

now thats legit

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

thats sick. Zenki or Kouki? thats awesome, can't wait to see it. Sounds like its going to be a sick car

now thats legit

Zenki. It should be dope. That car is gonna be plastered with stickers ahaha.

Comment

Nice. Can't wait to see that finished.

See you at the Gillis Motorsports BBQ.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Nice. Can't wait to see that finished.

See you at the BBQ.

Oh yeah. Ill be at the BBQ. See you there man

Comment

Zenki. It should be dope. That car is gonna be plastered with stickers ahaha.
                        Zenki for life . haha that sounds pretty dope. I'm actually supposed to be getting a zenki hopefully by July

Drama you are like god

Comment

Zenki for life . haha that sounds pretty dope. I'm actually supposed to be getting a zenki hopefully by July

ahah yeah man I love the zenki. Let me know when you get it. I use to be into 240's before my Q.

Comment

ahah yeah man I love the zenki. Let me know when you get it. I use to be into 240's before my Q.
                            for sure man. I wouldn't blame you, that Q is sick. And are you going to 512?

Drama you are like god

Comment

for sure man. I wouldn't blame you, that Q is sick. And are you going to 512?

Nah I don't think so. Money is tight since I started the vinyl business.

Comment

Working...
                              X