Hey from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from PA

This is literally my first time even looking at these forums, and after checking out some of the users rides, I figured I'd join.

Just a little about myself. I'm about to turn 24, and I've lived in Hershey, PA for my entire life. I work a decent job and have a hard time saving it. I consider myself a jack of all trades and I owe a lot of my knowledge to my grandfather. I've grown up around cars my entire life so naturally I caught the bug.

I purchased my '02 Lexus IS300 back in February 2015 on my birthday. I was super pleased with the car because I previously owned a '99 Honda Civic. The only thing I miss is the gas mileage that I had.

The car is basically stock performance wise. My short list of mods include:
    • Tein Coilovers
    • Custom Exhaust
    • Greddy Style Front Lip
    • ARP Extended Wheel Studs
    • ESR - SR03 Wheels
    • Misc Interior Stuff

I've only recently began to do actual work to the car. I basically spent most of the time owning it doing regular maintenance that it needed.

I'll post better quality pictures soon.
    Last edited by Travie2JZ; 12-21-2015, 09:06 AM.

Welcome! What do you have in mind to work on then? Looks pretty nice atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
      Welcome! What do you have in mind to work on then? Looks pretty nice atm.
      Needs some paint work. There are scratches and the previous owner used the wrong color touch up paint on some of the small spots. Mechanically the car runs and drives like brand new. Oh, and my interior game is weak.

Comment

Working...
      X