long time lurker, car and bike content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long time lurker, car and bike content

well i've been on here for a bit now. residing in sunny central florida. when i was younger i was big in the mini truck scene but got into drag bikes pretty bad. that ate up all my money so cars and trucks got put on the back burner lol. since i moved back to florida i don't really have to to drive an hour to the track . figured it was time to stop racing and get back into cars. here's a couple pics. my e90 i built. i kept it pretty suttle but it had m3 front fenders that were cut and stretched to fit wider wheels and tires, m3 front bumper, mtech rear, full 3 inch dual exhaust , 19x10 and 19x11 wheels on 255/35 and 275/30 tires.

my e36 that i just started on but have big plans for

my turbo busa

and my nitrous zx14

Welcome!
    Got more bike pictures? They're cool as fuck
    My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

ya i have a ton, just didn't want to flood a car site with them lol

Comment

There's a fair few other bike builds happening. Cafe racers, Rukus's and just general project bikes happening. People will appreciate anything here
        My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

nice vehicles!

I would like to know more about the busa...?
          (My plan is to build turbo busa too on the future.)

Is is legal to use turbo busa on the streets there?

We got some stupid laws here in Finland. If the bike is old enough, you can use
          it on the road and the bike could pass the inspection.
          If the bike is quite new the emission limits are so tight that authorities donīt except any technical modifications for the bike.

Comment

Working...
          X