Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRX and a Miata from the Finger Lakes

Hey all,

My names Dean, just wanted to say hello. Not sure if either of my cars will ever truly be what this website was originally built for, but it looks like a cool site with some fun builds to look at, plus a nice classifides section for wheels Hope it's ok I hang out!

I've got a 2013 WRX that I've had for about a year and a half now, and I just recently picked up a 1999 Miata that I would like to set up as a weekend/autocross/trackday car. Trying to decide on some wheels for that, which is the main reason I joined the forum.

Anyways, here are my cars!

Crappy pic of the two of them together.
    [IMG]IMG_3247 by Dean W, on Flickr[/IMG]

Typical "Subabro" as my buddy puts it
    [IMG]DSC_0472[1] by Dean W, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]DSC_0220 by Dean W, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Untitled by Dean W, on Flickr[/IMG]

I really like the wheels on the WRX, I haven't seen those before. What are they? Welcome to the site!

Comment

Thanks classicJackets, they are Fifteen52 Turbomacs. They were co-designed by Ken Block, so they're more popular with the Ford crowd, but I thought with the old school rally look, it would look good on the hatch WRX.

Comment

Those wheels. They would look dull on other cars but fit yours very well
        2002 Infiniti I35 ( 6 speed swap in progress )
        2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed ( Closest car to being "stanced" )
        2003 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed
        2002 Lincoln LS
        On the verge of being Stanced

Comment

Thanks shippedout, they seem to be hit or miss with most people but I love them.

Comment

The fitment is spot on and it's not yet ruined as some would say lol. Welcome!

Comment

Thanks Suburuuh, the Miata is hopefully going to end up with a very similar look! Almost ruined

Comment

Miatas are build to be ruined (into track or drift cars)!

Comment

Copy that on the wheels. Those are fantastic

Comment

Working...
                  X