Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Aussie with something different

Hi All,

Just recently started getting into the stanced lifestyle and since then decided I wanted to stance something a little bit different. now I know a few have been done in America etc .and possibly a couple around Aus but definitely not a whole lot.

Always wanted an EVO X but figured everyone that has these make them all look somewhat the same, also the price tag as we all know isn't exactly a selling point...

I then came across a Ralliart Sportback (hatch back) at the time I didn't like it at all but it grew on me thick and fast! especially with the 2.0L turbo engine of which all the EVO X engine gear is direct bolt on.

Long story short since I got the Ralliart I have done majority of the EVO X conversion apart from the Turbo (sitting in the shed ready to go on when I get bored of the current set up) I then started with some White P45Rs because who doesn't love a white on white 5 spoke set up. following this came the MCA Blue coilovers as per the pictures they are currently set quite high as my driveway wont allow me to go lower.... therefor I am moving house in a couple of weeks! definitely have my priorities right haha

Anyway look forward to hearing from a few people with opinions etc. I know the Sportback isn't everyone's cuppa tea but its not your usual everyday sedan which is what I love about it!

Thanks.

Storm trooper air brush is kind of awesome.

Comment

its actually a high quality rattle can job done by a pro artist but still came up mint! Airbrush would of been nice though!

Comment

Working...
      X