Poke'n in the Dirty South.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poke'n in the Dirty South.

I just signed up so i figure i'd make a proper introduction.

Specs are:

Rota RB 15x8 ET20
    15mm Adaptec Spacers in the rear, final ET5.
    195-45r15 Toyo T1R's
    Ingalls camber/toe shims in rear, set to -1.5*
    (Great Plates will be installed this Thursday, i'll update when they're in.)

Most of these pics are without the camber shims as i haven't taken many photo's with them installed.

On with the pics!

(with camber shims)

(without shims)

Last edited by reynolds9000; 05-04-2010, 02:44 PM.

Good start

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

looks better without shims, imho

Comment

It mainly did the shims to alleviate some major rubbing issues i was having, and since raising it isn't an option, i decided to try some negative camber. It helped but it still rubs a little...hopefully when the great plates are installed it won't rub any more. I might end up taking the camber shims out since i can't get the toe-in fixed and i'm eating through tires at faster rate than i'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by reynolds9000 View Post
          It mainly did the shims to alleviate some major rubbing issues i was having, and since raising it isn't an option, i decided to try some negative camber. It helped but it still rubs a little...hopefully when the great plates are installed it won't rub any more. I might end up taking the camber shims out since i can't get the toe-in fixed and i'm eating through tires at faster rate than i'd like.
          rofl, welcome to owning a lowered car!

Comment

I'm not new to the low game

Comment

car looks great. Not a huge fan of those wheels but you pull them off well
              Ben Purkiss Design
              My Design Blog

Comment

Working...
              X