Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern California

My name is Michael but my friends call me Big Slim I've been in and out of the forums for the past few years but never got too involved and never bothered logging in. I'm currently in the market for an e38 and should hopefully be picking one up next week. I'm from Central Oregon but currently live in Southern California. I've always loved and respected cars but haven't had the opportunity to get as involved as I would like. My good friend Wyatt Lay has always been my go to guy when it comes to anything euro. I'm coming from an Audi A6 which I just sold last week. I will most likely be posting more often and getting opinions and help from you guys. Throughout the years SW has always been my favorite car community. Feel free to contact me about anything. Thanks!

Originally posted by michael__mclean View Post
    My name is Michael but my friends call me Big Slim I've been in and out of the forums for the past few years but never got too involved and never bothered logging in. I'm currently in the market for an e38 and should hopefully be picking one up next week. I'm from Central Oregon but currently live in Southern California. I've always loved and respected cars but haven't had the opportunity to get as involved as I would like. My good friend Wyatt Lay has always been my go to guy when it comes to anything euro. I'm coming from an Audi A6 which I just sold last week. I will most likely be posting more often and getting opinions and help from you guys. Throughout the years SW has always been my favorite car community. Feel free to contact me about anything. Thanks!
    Welcome. Not sure if you're looking for a clean example or an already modded one. I currently have a 97 e38 740il. Longer than the 740i. I have it up on Craigslist currently. On CL I have it listed for 5k but only for the low ballers. I'm really only asking 4k for it.

Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
    X