1992 BMW E34 525i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 BMW E34 525i

starting a performance project for school. I guess I should start off with a formal intro, yo. My names Dan, small town kid from Massachusetts. i recently got an e34 with only 65,000 original miles with only cosmetic issues for around $1500 (no rust just keyed paint and improperly installed body kit) Whatever, its a project right? My project must show drastic improvement of overall performance. With that said i've set out on an adventure to transform this everyday 5-series e34 into a car that runs like an M5 and handles like a street car. With that said i have about 4 grand to play with on suspension/steering and all that good stuff. Would love to hear opinions and ideas on offset and camber values/ etc.
    Looking to lower only a little to allow me to drive it around these New England roads. Even though this is StanceWorks I'd love to hear opinions or ideas on anything you guys reading this think would be beneficial to the car in any way, shape or form. Car is Brillantrot (Brilliant Red), Sedan, M50 engine.

go to bimmerforums E34 section. More info there

Comment

Working...
    X