Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello from france w124 benz cruiser....form over fonction !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from france w124 benz cruiser....form over fonction !

Hi everybody wathching since a long time like a ghost visitor and finally have nothing to do at work so decide to join up here
    So i live in France and have 28 years old , after touch every style of mods and have few cars I decide to complete the collection by the last untouched style the VIP/stance scene !
    So here is the base a 1995 w124 e280 benz...it's my daily drive with the famous flying tiger mx5
    just some bad pics for the moment I will wait after a better shooting with some friend later

Welcome! This place is getting lousy with Mercedes-Benzes

What is the front lip you've got?

Comment

was going to put that trunk spoiler on an SL500 a while ago.. never got the car...

this looks great, needs lighter color wheels and could she take her bra off also please????

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
        Welcome! This place is getting lousy with Mercedes-Benzes

What is the front lip you've got?
        sorry but I have the car with the lip on it so I don't know...but it will be out of the car in few week because I will fit an MAG bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          was going to put that trunk spoiler on an SL500 a while ago.. never got the car...

this looks great, needs lighter color wheels and could she take her bra off also please????
          the wheels are on the way it's these one

and the BRA will be off once the bad weather time is over so in few weeks I think

Comment

Belle voiture, bienvenue!
            Lucas
            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
            Originally posted by LCG
            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

La bienvenue à toi cher voisin
              J'ai moi aussi deux w124, une coupé 320 et une break 300d.
              Tu as rabaissé comment ta machine?
              Je suis coincé actuellement sur le droppage du break à cause de ce putin de correcteur d'assiette de merde. J'aimerais le neutraliser sans pour autant l'enlever complètement.
              Aurais tu des infos à ce sujet?
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stanc...14039278927733

Comment

Originally posted by dahool1980 View Post
                La bienvenue à toi cher voisin
                J'ai moi aussi deux w124, une coupé 320 et une break 300d.
                Tu as rabaissé comment ta machine?
                Je suis coincé actuellement sur le droppage du break à cause de ce putin de correcteur d'assiette de merde. J'aimerais le neutraliser sans pour autant l'enlever complètement.
                Aurais tu des infos à ce sujet?
                salut voisin...la mienne repose sur ressort court et comme c'était pas assez bas ils ont été coupe en plus d'une spire

Comment

Working...
                X