FNG with an E28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG with an E28

Well, I just picked up an E28 from New Orleans and drove that bitch all the way back to Michigan. What an adventure that was with blown out rear subframe bushings! Its an 88 535i with 136k on it, 5 speed of course. I've already ordered a set of Euro lamps and BC coilovers. I just got back from Indy yesterday with a set of 17" square style 5's. Let me STFU and post a pic or two..

Turd Ferguson has some slight damage to the hood and a few dents but overall zero rust!
    '88 E28 535i

Welcome! Love that color.

Looking forward to seeing it come together!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawnc16 View Post
      Well, I just picked up an E28 from New Orleans and drove that bitch all the way back to Michigan. What an adventure that was with blown out rear subframe bushings! Its an 88 535i with 136k on it, 5 speed of course. I've already ordered a set of Euro lamps and BC coilovers. I just got back from Indy yesterday with a set of 17" square style 5's. Let me STFU and post a pic or two..

Turd Ferguson has some slight damage to the hood and a few dents but overall zero rust!
      What's up Shawnc16 I'm new myself I have an 88 528e 5 speed having tons of trouble with mine atm but looking forward to seeing your progress
      This is Becky

Having a no start issue as of current lol it breaks my heart Dx
      But like I said man beautiful piece of machinery looking forward to seeing your progress
      When life gives you lemons.. Fuck the lemons grab some mellow yellow and use it for antifreeze

Comment

Damn! That's clean under the hood! I made progress today, sort of.

My badass rear subframe bushings. I stuffed a rubber grommet and ziptie in the gap to make it home!

Under the hood is a filthy dirty mess. Looks like an oil spill

And....... the money shot for now. Needs moar low and spacers, probably smaller tires too.
        '88 E28 535i

Comment

10 Hours later, Im back home after scoring a complete black leather interior with a dashboard in excellent shape for $200! No more tan interior that looks like total shit!

Also swapped out my junk ass stock brakes for the "big brake" upgrade with powder coated calipers. I ended up picking up a set of 15mm spacers for all 4 corners as well as a fender roller. Just waiting on my coilovers to show up and get this damn thing low!
          '88 E28 535i

Comment

Welcome, dude! Sounds like a hell of a drive.

You're working very quickly. Sounds like it's time to get a build thread started!

Comment

Good point. I should probably do that before I update again.
              '88 E28 535i

Comment

Working...
              X