Not the most sought after car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the most sought after car...

Well hello my name is Joseph and I am from the southestern region of Ohio. I work at a Chevrolet dealership and in my free time browse around on SW forum....which is close to 5 hours a day straight. Really some awesome builds on here that my car will not compete with but here goes.
    I have never been a Jbody fan till may 2010 when my lab instructor sold me a 97 Sunfire. Owned the car three different times through its various stages and also wrecked it twice. Ill show a couple pics just to put together a timeline:
    First purchased, aside from cut springs...

Slight ricer stage

Cavalier front swap and Satin black rattlecan paint job:

Moda R6 staggered 17/18" I traded Lambo hinges for

This is how it looked before I traded it off the first time:

Traded it for this and of course lowered it:

Bought the Cavfire back 9 months later on Craigslist for $400 with a blown engine and beat to shit:

Traded the Camaro for a clean 240sx:

Traded the 240 for a civic hatch that I thought had legit parts...still to slow so traded it to my buddy who had bought the Cavfire off me and I made it proper again:

First wreck:

Rebuild:

SRT-4 Wheels:

Fresh paint and new color scheme:

Wrecked it and picked up a nice replacement anf 5 speed swaped it and swapped all of my parts over:

Black wheels:

Traded for TSW Snettertons:

Traded the car when it blew up for my 85 K10...Now that brings us to today. Don't have any stock pics but I lowered it on coilover sleeves and have yet to get a set of wheels but coming soon! Sorry for the long post but heres a proper intro. Plans are IRS rear swap, rust repair, 5 speed swap, and possible boost. Thanks!

still much lower to go!

I have an idea to put a set of 5 spoke Camaro wheels on with adapters which will put my offset close to +25 in the front and +22 in the rear. Sghould gain me some poke and more of an aggressive stance. Thanks for reading!

I'm so lost. So its not a sunfure anymore, its now a biege cavailer, but then theres a red one.... what the hell is going on here.
    78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

Sunfire, cav swapped front of sunfire, wrecked it, bought gold one, traded it, bought red one

Comment

ERMAHGERD.......

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
          I'm so lost. So its not a sunfure anymore, its now a biege cavailer, but then theres a red one.... what the hell is going on here.
          You and me both, buddy. And then the last one is actually a K10?

You don't see many of these done, but there used to be a couple that haunted the Seattle scene back in the day that were very clean. Apparently they hold boost well?

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
            You and me both, buddy. And then the last one is actually a K10?

You don't see many of these done, but there used to be a couple that haunted the Seattle scene back in the day that were very clean. Apparently they hold boost well?
            The ecotec does and the 2200 is pretty well indestructable but limited in performance due to the head and its a pushrod engine.
            I don't really know what drives me towards them. also the K10 isn't fit for being shown as its rusty, lifted, and a trail buggy lol. I'm sorry its kinda hard to follow, wrote it up once and my internet timed out or some shit so I gave up on posting an intro because....well it's a cavalier and everyone hates them. But decided to anyways

Comment

Originally posted by cavy00 View Post
              Sunfire, cav swapped front of sunfire, wrecked it, bought gold one, traded it, bought red one
              ok you bought the red one. Got it.

I;ve always wanted to put a honda B18C in one of these so bad for trolling purposes.
              78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                ok you bought the red one. Got it.

I;ve always wanted to put a honda B18C in one of these so bad for trolling purposes.
                I would actually like to see that! There would be so much engine bay for so little of an engine!

Comment

Working...
                X