2001 Sahara Beige Metallic BMW 330i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Sahara Beige Metallic BMW 330i

Just wanted to share some shots of my car since I caught the bug to modify it.

*Flame suit on*

Next mod will be 18" ACS Type II wheels...awaiting arrival this week

No need for a flame suit. Its clean and classy for the most part. The roof carrier is a bit large for that body. Is it a necessity? The New wheels will look good

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
      No need for a flame suit. Its clean and classy for the most part. The roof carrier is a bit large for that body. Is it a necessity? The New wheels will look good
      Thanks! The cargo carrier is used to haul my wedding photography gear (light stands, strobes, props) Once wedding season is over the rack is coming off. Trying to keep the car as OEM+ looking as possible with subtle changes in appearance.

Comment

That color is just begging for wheels with colormatched centers.

Comment

that front shot is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
            That color is just begging for wheels with colormatched centers.
            I have a set of 17" Style 19's, I will be color matching centers with polished lips for my winter wheels. The 18" AC Schnitzer's will be my summer wheels.

Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
            that front shot is perfect
            Thanks! I really want to get the color temp of the clear corners to match the angel eyes....it will be trial and error to get it dead on..might have to try a few types of bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahara330 View Post
              Thanks! I really want to get the color temp of the clear corners to match the angel eyes....it will be trial and error to get it dead on..might have to try a few types of bulbs.
              I'm glad you said this. It was bothering me on that front photo. You're going to have a job ahead of you getting that color temperature to match, but it would look phenomenal.

Comment

Now if this were a Touring with the roof rack/box, I think, would work perfectly. Otherwise I still do like it up there.

I do love the color of the car, and can't wait to see what else you have in store for it.

Welcome to S|W
                1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

The first pic is unreal! nice ride sir

Comment

Shoot thats clean. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Classy View Post
                      Now if this were a Touring with the roof rack/box, I think, would work perfectly. Otherwise I still do like it up there.

I do love the color of the car, and can't wait to see what else you have in store for it.

Welcome to S|W
                      Thanks! When I first purchased the car, I was skeptical on how I'd even mod it. The color has definitely grown on me and now I love it!

Originally posted by StraydWagn View Post
                      The first pic is unreal! nice ride sir
                      Glad you have been enjoying the pictures! I can't wait to get my new wheels and get the suspension dialed it! Then the real photo shoots will begin!!!

Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                      Shoot thats clean. Welcome.
                      Thanks!, I had the car coated with a sealant this summer and it did wonders for the appearance! I would highly recommend it! It was called Americoat Sealant!

Here is a picture of the wheels I plan on running once they arrive. Should be here this week!!

AC Schnitzer Type II's 18x8.5 ET43

Comment

Just a little update....enjoy!

Comment

I feel like I've never seen this color before. Beautiful car.
                          Mercedes:
                          93' 190E Sportline
                          80' 450SEL 6.9
                          67' 250SE

Comment

Can't go wrong with Schnitzers!! Love it

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Latest photo!

Comment

Working...
                              X