Well im opposite in this logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well im opposite in this logic

Haha hey there trying an idea of a friend since i have no car friends to discuss my ideas with. My name is Mike and I've been raised in the shops since I was about six. I always have had my hands on anything with an engine on it. I am very mechanically inclined and have had several projects of my own however I'm used to working on drag cars, fix peoples daily cars, restoring classics, and my own projects. I can tell you anything having to do with the engine or mechanics of the vehicle without an issue, but one weakness of mine is suspension or more specifically stancing my car. drag/street cars I know how to fabricate ladder bars or a 4 link but actual coils, springs, rims to use, I am unfamiliar with. I'm on here cause of my daily i know hondas have kits to lower or prep them for the track.I don't think mine does but have seen some people making it work. I want her to look a little more proper, If you want to see a few pics id be more than happy to post up. Thanks! its a toyota highlander v6 fwd 1mz.

So the basic idea is to lower and get wheels? Post pics of what you're starting out with.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
    X