My most recent E36 M3 Project....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My most recent E36 M3 Project....

Well, Its been a while since I have posted anything so here it is... I picked up a 1995 M3 from a nice family who used the car for some quality father/son track days etc... It was in pretty decent shape when I picked it up (which is rare for me) lol. My original plan was to just do a few more mods and have a nice track car for some local track events. "Boy how things change". After having the car for a few months, I realized very quickly that i wasnt going to be attending very many track days with a new wife and a newborn baby. Soo, with the car having such a great history, i decided i would start to restore it and put my own twist on it, making it more of a street/show/stanced car. So far i have re-painted the whole front clip (to get rid of all the track rash) bought some Broadway Static Coilovers, Got some fully refinished Style 5 BBS wheels and tires, and a few other small exterior trim pieces, At this point i have owned it for one year. Plans are to go with a much more aggressive wheel/tire setup and start work on the interior. Anyways, Thanks for looking!! on to the pics....

I love it! looks great!
    IG: @Alexand3rr
    Check out my Stanced CRV
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1068778

Comment

thanks man!

Comment

your e36 looks sick
        Last edited by FAneek; 09-09-2014, 09:17 AM.
        Cut it up Fresssshhhh!!!!!

W204 c350
        Riverside Altstadt 1 Wheels
        Simply Static

Comment

Originally posted by FAneek View Post
          you're e36 looks sick
          Thanks man!

Comment

very clean !!

Comment

thanks alot for the love!!

Comment

Makes me miss my old car
                photo.JPG

Comment

pretty sure I've seen you at some local meets, or on FaceBook, but I love your car!

sigpic

Comment

lovely e36, wheels look tits..but i can't get over the fact that the front fitment doesnt match with rears. would it be possible to lower the front some more?

anyway keep up the good work

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                    "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Working...
                    X