X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finaly did it.

... hi

yeah...

I guess this is where newbies say what`s up, I`ve been surfing this site for about a year now, and thought I`d kick in and share a little bit of something I believe in; stance.

I currently use transportation mode called BMW.

Bus.Metro.Walk.

Mainly due to the fact that I encountered technical difficulty last year (31st of Oct. R.I.P), during a drive back from work on very very light watery road, tried saving it but failed epicly... I was speeding.

Obviously the good thing is that I am here writting this post, not 6ft. under.

ONTO THE GOOD NEWS

I am currently in the process of going EURO!

Yup yup yup, 6 months after the accident, my shoes worning out slowly, my mind still in the car culture, it`s time to go above and beyond and get things rolling again.

This is teeeehhh laaayyddeeeee as I am buying it:

Rockin` it wide at 18x10'' in the rear, 8.5 in the front.
    As you can notice, clearly says VR-T (as soon as I get the car I am shaving the whole thing). Specs are K27 Turbo(off a 911 porsche), lots of goodies as TIAL BOV,440CC,Boost controller, customized intake, double timing chain etc.... too much to list down here. My point is at 15PSI on a NON-FORGEDengine(piston rods etc...) the car pulls 400bhp on dyno.

Since this is not ''bought'' yet, but in the process off, I am thinking, due to the current non coil over shocks, TO BAG YARD THE SHIT OUT OF THE JETTA!!!! w000t w000t.

Anyway`s I'll keep you guys up to date to whatever happens to this baby, but forecast is within 14 to 21 days, this baby is in my garage.(needs to get inspected, cylinder compression etc....)

So yeah....

What`s up?

Ouch about the accident.

Hope to see your euro stanced

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I believe some of you fellaws might have a hard time seeing the second pic as it comes from a website which tends to discriminate hotlinking without being a registered user of their e-community, im on my iDevice right now and i cant relocate the picture on a phone( it might be a possible thing to do, but i dont wanna learn) ill do it tomorow from meh personal computar.

Thanks for wavin' Mr.K.Lee.

Comment

Working...
      X