Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moo the classic mini (uk)

hey y'all
    meet moo! little old mini that i picked up a while ago and got carried away with...she was in decent nick when i first got her and then i decided to ruin it all (according to mini purists) by letting her get closer to the tarmac
    here she is

I like where this is going! Keep up the good work.

Any plans for engine mods and more body mods.. Wide fenders?! Chin spoiler looks nice.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Lifetime Project[/COLOR]--- 1999 Mercedes C230 Kompressor, but converted to Turbo. Attempting to finish it up.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]The Daily[/COLOR]---2011 C350 4matic[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]​

Comment

Originally posted by SLAMMED_C View Post
      I like where this is going! Keep up the good work.

Any plans for engine mods and more body mods.. Wide fenders?! Chin spoiler looks nice.
      cheers man!
      rest of the body mods will be wide miglia arches, carbon fibre roof skin, carbon skinned bootlid and some smoothing here and there!
      engine wise its staying fairly simple! webber carb, decat exhaust, air filter and all the front end polybushed!
      interior will be the challenge for me. making full custom smooth carbon dash, carbon fibre bucket seats and a full roll cage! all made from scratch

glad you like it!

Comment

Wow.. what size are those rims??
        Whats the plan for paint?

Comment

Haha in the first picture the masking tape on the headlight makes it look angry Hahaha love it so far can't wait to see where this'll end up!
          Slowly modifying a VW Bora to my taste...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X