New Member, uncommon car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, uncommon car.

Hello everyone. My name's Kamron and i've hovered around stanceworks's feature pages and forums for a little over a year now: unregistered. I'm fairly familiar with where things belong, but as a new member some things change and it'll take a brieff period of time to become proficient in browsing the forums.

Anyways, beyond that...

Im 17 years old, currently enrolled in High School pursuing a career in aeronautical engineering. Im currently a service tech at a VIP Goodyear location, and as youve all anticipated what is so uncommon about my car, I drive a 2000 BMW 528i 5 speed.

over the past year browsing through Stanceworks, StanceNation and all other forums alike, ive noticed an abundance in stanced BMW's. Most of these; however, are either e30, e36 or e46. All three of these being undeniably the most common cars to pop up on these sites. On rare occasions ive noticed some e39's that catch my attention. And no, im not talking about an inch lowered-supercharged M5 track monster AutoX beast. Im talking abut the slow and low e39's. Such examples as Pavel's come to mind instantly.

being that i feel a well stanced example of my car is hard to come by, ive attempted to become one of the well looked upon builders of such a great platformed car.

I will eventually make a build thread, but for now: theres my introduction and hopefully i can surprise everyone with my own style i prefer for the car.

so here, i leave you with roughly the car stannds like now as im waiting for new wheels to be delivered as wel las bumpers and ive made small changes to small details.

stanced e39s are not uncommon anymore. They were when I had mine (mine was not stanced either). For some reason I cannot see your picture but I look forward to it. I'm curious to see your work.

Welcome to S|W

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Working...
    X