E30 from Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 from Ireland

What's up, I'm Nathan, made a intro back in 2012 I think before I even start driving, had a Saxo back then which I still have now but I'm currently driving this e30, it's a 1988 318i in alpine white, I bought it as it stands minus the tinted windows, exhaust and bride seats.. Been driving this about 2 months now and have a lot of plans for it in the future, one could possibly be a engine swap and it will definitely be on coilovers once funds allow
    Last edited by Nates; 05-29-2014, 04:50 PM.

and the front
    Last edited by Nates; 05-29-2014, 04:51 PM.

Comment

made a serious fail in this thread, the first photo decided to paste itself like 6 times in 3 comments..
      Last edited by Nates; 05-29-2014, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Nice 318 looks really cleannn

Comment

Looks really good so far!

Are the wheels re-drilled style 5s?

Comment

Originally posted by davelarge View Post
            Looks really good so far!

Are the wheels re-drilled style 5s?

Thanks!
            Going to be honest they're reps but regardless they do the job and they're very nice sizes, would like some different wheels though as this style is played out and I'm wanting something different

Comment

They look good mate, I just thought they looked re-drilled on the pics!

Get some smaller tyres on there and get some coilovers on and it will look golden!

Comment

Originally posted by Nates View Post
                Thanks!
                Going to be honest they're reps but regardless they do the job and they're very nice sizes, would like some different wheels though as this style is played out and I'm wanting something different

I wouldn't say "played out", but overused could be true. But honestly with some lows and those offsets I think that would set yours off very nicely until you find the wheel you want. Good looking e30. Any interior pics?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by davelarge View Post
                  They look good mate, I just thought they looked re-drilled on the pics!

Get some smaller tyres on there and get some coilovers on and it will look golden!
                  waiting for more lows before i go lower profile, keeping the arch gap to a minimum intil i can close it up

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
                  I wouldn't say "played out", but overused could be true. But honestly with some lows and those offsets I think that would set yours off very nicely until you find the wheel you want. Good looking e30. Any interior pics?
                  dont get me wrong i do like the wheels, just seen some others i like more haha will get some interior pics tomorrow, just cleaned it today also just got my black and silver reg plates

Comment

Working...
                  X