New girl from NY - bagged B6 A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New girl from NY - bagged B6 A4

Haiii guys. I've been creeping on StanceWorks for as long as I can remember, so I figured it was time for an intro. I'm Christal. 23. From Long Island, NY.

I've owned my 02 Audi A4 B6 1.8T (FWD) for a little under 2 years now. I gave up on being static after a year, and in the last month, bagged it on Airlift front and rear bags, rear bilstein shocks, v2 management, dual 444cc comps, etc. Nothing nuts.

Today Im notching the front upper control arms for moar front low since there are serious clearance issues.

It's clearly nothing compared to 99% of the stuff you guys are doing, but I have plans for the future. And thats my story. Enough talk. A few picturezzzz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Car looks amazing.
    08 Sentra slow build

Comment

Looks great! The B6 is definitely my favorite generation A4.

It's a work in progress^
      Instagram: @jared_hin

The Snaab: Saab 9-5 Build Thread
      Battle Stanced '67 Mercury Cougar

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Very nice looking A4 you have here. I've been prowling the internet for a B6 S4 myself and can't wait to pull the trigger on one!

Instagram- sporte6

Comment

Oh heyyyyy. LOL welcome to S|W!!! The car looks a lot better thru my laptop screen then when looking at it on IG btw.
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by Steve. View Post
              Very nice looking A4 you have here. I've been prowling the internet for a B6 S4 myself and can't wait to pull the trigger on one!
              Thanks! I really appreciate it.

PS: I'm gonna be super jealous if you get a B6 S4. I've been searching high and low for an Arctic white B6 S4 sedan/ preferably an avant with low-ish miles, and needless to say its been impossible. GL with your hunt!

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
              Oh heyyyyy. LOL welcome to S|W!!! The car looks a lot better thru my laptop screen then when looking at it on IG btw.
              Haaaai! Thanks for the welcome. I knew some of my friendz would be on here haha.

She's honestly a POS in real life. But ill take the compliments! Lolol.

How's that gorgeous Merc doing?

Comment

Welcome, it's a lay low already, but still needs a notch?! Great looking white A4!

Comment

Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
                  Welcome, it's a lay low already, but still needs a notch?! Great looking white A4!
                  Thank you!

Definitely needs an upper control arm notch in the front. There's about a 2" difference between front and rear FTG's. Rears measure in at exactly 20", while fronts are just under the 22" mark.

Rears are tucking at least an inch of wheel, while the fronts are only tucking tire and are about a half inch away from tucking wheel. Not acceptable in my book haha.

Stupid early model A4/ Passat problems.

Comment

Update on UCA notch. After dropping my car off, the welder at the shop didn't show up after ~3 hours of waiting.

But while the car was being prepped and rain tray removed, my windshield cracked in numerous places. After all is said and done, I now have a notch-less B6, with a cracked windshield, and wiper blade arms that were re-installed backwards (which requires a special ball joint tool that I dont have on hand to remove them and put them back on correctly), and an entire day wasted.

Why is it so impossible for shit to get done properly? It seems like every time there's a job that I can't tackle myself, I end up with nothing but headaches and more problems than I started with.

/ end rant.

And for listening to my bitching, here's a crappy iPhone picture with my back wheel off the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by boobsandboost View Post
                      Update on UCA notch. After dropping my car off, the welder at the shop didn't show up after ~3 hours of waiting.

But while the car was being prepped and rain tray removed, my windshield cracked in numerous places. After all is said and done, I now have a notch-less B6, with a cracked windshield, and wiper blade arms that were re-installed backwards (which requires a special ball joint tool that I dont have on hand to remove them and put them back on correctly), and an entire day wasted.

Why is it so impossible for shit to get done properly? It seems like every time there's a job that I can't tackle myself, I end up with nothing but headaches and more problems than I started with.

/ end rant.

And for listening to my bitching, here's a crappy iPhone picture with my back wheel off the ground.

Do you have any pics of the weld job and the notches. and sorry to hear about all the issues.

Comment

Welcome Islander

Comment

Oh hayyy !

Comment

Nice B6! Keep your hopes up and eyes open; you'll find a shop that will follow through with work.

Comment

Mostly looked cause the username made me laugh...but sweet car! Id love to be that low someday

Comment

Working...
                              X