New From California :: Something Different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From California :: Something Different

Hey Guys, I'm new from California and I own something a little different than your usual slammed ek9 on xxr's or bagged lexus on Rotiforms.. I came to this forum because there are no forums with variety, as far as a forum with lifted,lowered and what not. I thought Stance Works would be a cool place to come because of the open idea's I've seen from lurking and of course the cool people and cars. I actually own a Ford Bronco and I'm 14. I'm into skating, shoes, photography, cars and I used to surf. I worked pretty hard for this during the summer and plan to work harder to maybe fix the truck the way I want to. One of the reasons I came to Stance Works with what I own is not only is there no variety, there seem to be no rednecks here. Although I'm also sad to say, where I live there aren't many car enthusiast so seeing that you all like cars, I think it'd be pretty cool to see what you guys are up to. Anyway, I'll get you guys some pictures once I get home tomorrow. Please don't flame me haha. I'm just here to have a good time I'll give some information on the truck with pictures.

Welcome, looking forward to see your build thread, what year Bronco ?

Comment

It's actually a 1994. Something I forgot was, my signature. My friends and I all like cars and decided to start a little group of cars, Luxury Rollers which is ironic because none of our cars are at all luxurious. So that's what that is haha

Comment

Welcome bro! what part of cali are you from?
        '94 Nissan Altima GXE
        '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

I'm in the Artesia Area, around Cerritios.

Comment

Originally posted by Clemet View Post
            I'm in the Artesia Area, around Cerritios.
            Nice, I used to be in that are a lot for my ex lol
            '94 Nissan Altima GXE
            '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58199 I just made a build thread

Comment

Working...
              X