Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New-Ish introduction (Mitsubishi, BMW and Subaru inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New-Ish introduction (Mitsubishi, BMW and Subaru inside)

Never formally introduced myself here.

Been a DSM guy for the last 10 years but in 2012 started messing around with my first attempt at having a vehicle with proper stance.

People here love to see pictures so I won't disappoint.

Things all started in 2004 when I snagged a 1999 Eclipse GSX. I was hooked and immediately started doing a few mods here and there. It eventually became an 11 second 16g powered street/strip car. Never went for anything other than an aggressive sporty stance on this bad boy.

Car now has track wheels (16" RPF1's) and meaty tires, a MUCH larger turbo and we're shooting for some impressive numbers on the stock shortblock while it still puts up with it.

Next was the Subaru. Used a 1999 Legacy GT wagon as a daily driver for a little over a year until I decided to buy wheels/coils etc. and get it sitting proper for H2Oi.

Stance GR+ coils, 17x9 grids and a little fender rolling and I came out with this:

This car would end up ruining me and spawning all sorts of horrible spending sprees.

After letting it go, I shortly ended up doing this:

Which then turned into

Spent far too much on 19" PG-1's, KW coils, and a whole bunch of engine mods.

Rocked that for about a year, and now I'm resisting the urge to mod my winter beater (bought another legacy gt wagon, but this time a 2000).

Coming into the stable shortly is this bad larry:

91 Galant VR-4 #1459/2000

Can't bring myself to stance this guy, but it will be getting a nice pair of shoes.

For the time being, just hoarding parts in my basement until it's spring and the roads aren't salty any more.

I'll keep the community updated on how the Galant comes together, but I figured I'd formally introduce myself since I've been on the forums for a while but never really posted much.

I'll be at most of the major shows on the East coast. Hope to see you all there!

-Brad

THOSE WHEELS. Looks sick man haha! I need a pair of those OZs for my e39 build lolll

Comment

Originally posted by Driver1 View Post
      THOSE WHEELS. Looks sick man haha! I need a pair of those OZs for my e39 build lolll

The Hamann's will fit... If you're down to run some wide 19's on it hit me up. They're collecting dust right now.

Comment

Highlights include, but are not limited to: Subaru wagons, a giant pile of sweet wheels, and well fitted beemers.
        on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

Interesting!!! keep it up!!

Build thread?

Comment

Working...
          X