New here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here...

with a tC as the screen name says. Really undecided on suspension setup as I feel that will be the next major thing I'll do. If I go adjustable coilovers I've been reading up on B&G RS2 and know that these def make that car lower than others offered, and there's of course air ride.

Currently lowered on TRD lowering springs and sitting on 18x7.5 +42 TRD wheels wrapped with 225/40 Toyo Proxes4 tires.

Last edited by RS5.0tC; 03-20-2010, 07:28 AM.

Looks clean so far. def need moar low. Any plans to change the rims?
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Originally posted by JawDropper View Post
      Looks clean so far. def need moar low. Any plans to change the rims?
      You haven't mentioned anything new to me yet lol. Everyone asks me if my car is lowered, and I just quietly reply, "Uh yea, TRD lowering springs." Regarding wheels, I'm trying to stay away from running an adapter to change the bolt pattern from 5x100 to 5x114.3. I've seen a few wheels that have caught my attention just the bolt pattern doesn't match.
      Last edited by RS5.0tC; 03-20-2010, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Cool.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X