newbie from NS, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie from NS, Canada

Hello there guys. I am 21, male and love VW's and cars in general, came across this site googling car things.

I started out in the scene when I was 16 and me and my twin brother split on a 1993 golf 1.9TD AAZ. The car was great and we really learned a lot with the car. Both good and bad lol. A year after owning the car I bought my brother put of it so he couldn't use it anymore hah. After that I started to really mod it and stance it. Put corvette wheels on it then the engine blew up after owning it for 3 years. I then did a full TDI swap with stage 3 Malone tune and 3" downpipe ect.. Got tired of fixing it so I sold it and bought a 2013 jetta TDI. I put about 7000kms on it and right from the get go I wanted to bag it so I did.. Bought 18s and rocked it for a few weeks, then bought 17s and ran them till winter..sold the 18s and bought 18" staggered avanti gardne rims.. Gave them to the gf hah so hopefully picking up a set of staggered 19" Benz wheels this week... I'll post picture later as its movie time :p

Cheers! Koady

The jetta

New wheels I'm giving the gf hah

And the golf

Comment

love it
      [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
      instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

Cool, I like the 1st set of wheels best. Love the Golf

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Working...
        X