intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro

Hi everyone my name is Virgilio but people call me MIXI I,m 37 years old and I'm from the Philippines but based in the Middle East,knowing Filipino mostly were into Japanese carsI love oldschool I had 2 cars before 1977 Mitsubishi Lancer bar type and 1985 Mitsubishi Lancer we call it "boxtype" because of the car corners and shape.Now my current daily driven car in Philly is 1976 Toyota Corona RT100 we call it the "machomachine".

I been lurking in stance work quite a while and when I saw all your cars I said to my self I want to own one and post it in SW, so I decided I will buy my first European car when I go vacation this Feb.Due to tight budget I search the net and I came across to a website selling good and not so cheap cars.and I saw this unmolested 1980(not so sure with the year) Mercedes Benz 230TE wagon sitting on an open garage.Since I'm not that familiar sourcing out parts for this model,though my in-laws are in Belgium I don't know If parts are that much available,and my parents are in US that I don't have and idea also if European cars are that many. Anyways,I join here to have some ideas with the GURU'S..
Working...
X