Hellllooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellllooo!

My name is Gian. I live in SoCal, Glendora to be exact. I'm a regular lurker on Stanceworks and decided to register. Can't stray away from beautiful cars.

Anyways heres my car. Its not much but its ever so slowly getting there. I'm sorta saving up for wheels so it can actually look appealing. haha. its just hard to find nice wheels with nice sizing for this damn thing. Anyways enjoy my lovely pos for now.

Sad to say that the rear is fully maxed. removed collars and everything but thats how low it goes. :| and don't trip, front will drop when i get wheels. :]

The car looks to be in good shape, shouldn't take much to make it look great.

Welcome.

Comment

cant wait to see it with wheels
      Welcome to SW
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Cool cool.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thank youus. that pic was actually taken on November 1st. haha. but it still looks the same. haha

Comment

Looks pretty clean.

Welcome to StanceWorks.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You on Cosmos?

Welcome to SW.
              Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                You on Cosmos?

Welcome to SW.