Not your average Eclipse..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not your average Eclipse..

New to this forum so to start off, my name is Brandon. I'm from the upstate area of South Carolina. I drive a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse (4th generation) and have been into this build for about two years now. I wanted a car that most people wouldn't think of modding, something unique. With very little aftermarket support it's sometimes a gift and a curse but it turns heads nonetheless and I'm proud of the progress made thus far. Hope you guys enjoy!

-Static on D2 Racing Coilovers
    -Vossen CV5 20x10.5 et25/18
    -225/35/20
    -Originally painted Ultra Red Pearl but I repainted it Mitsubishi's graphite Grey from the Evo 9

i like it

and welcome
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Well done. I usually don't care for this body style, but I can dig this one. Welcome.

Comment

I'm NOT an Eclipse fan, but this one is very nice! Do work son!

progress IS a slow process

Comment

you're a hero... made this car very attractive man!
          sigpic 3G Fabrications
          Built With A Mission In Mind

Comment

Thanks a lot you guys!

Comment

This thing is sweet, well done. I got to college with kid with one of these that's slammed.

Comment

As a strictly oldschool DSMer, its tough to love this gen. But they look so good when done right, props on that.
                Last edited by drifte; 01-07-2014, 01:24 PM. Reason: beliebers ******
                l ig:coltondk l youtube:coltondk I DD: Tundra I Projects:l 06 STI I 87 S10 l I 57 Chevy Belair I I 48' International KB-2 I 07R6r l
                sigpic

Comment

A) Welcome.

B) I was looking at one of these once. I imagined something like this as the eventual outcome. Well done sir!
                  Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

I'm with everyone else; I normally don't like the 4g, but...damn that's hot

Comment

that is sweet man, nice car!
                      I don't belong here...

1996 Camaro RS
                      1980 Camaro

Comment

I love it! I wish you would have kept it red but I'm biased

Comment

Interesting

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X