noob to stanceworks with 90 civic wagon project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob to stanceworks with 90 civic wagon project

Im new to this whole stanceworks forum and all but definitely loving all the stanced slammed fitted cars on here.
    So I got this 1990 civic wagon I bought from my dad for $600 got plans on slamming it on ground control coil w/ koni yellows and getting some 15x8 wheels for it. Just wondering what kind of set-ups dumped ef owners are running here like wheel wise?
    Also do I need top hats in the rear? I know im going need some for my front but idk about the rear end. Any recommendations on top hat brands. Ive bought some ebay reps that look very similar to ground controls.

so far I have some old school rikens i got off craigslist and cheap ebay shitty coils
    cant wait to get legitimate stuff, probly this month if not earlier
    Last edited by Dano; 12-16-2013, 04:04 AM.

1990 Honda Civic Wagon - SOLD
    1997 BMW 318i Vert
    1992 Mercedes Benz 300e - SOLD
    1970 Mercedes Benz 250
    1976 Volvo 242DL

Pics of car?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X