Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from montana

HI
    im Freddy I join the forum to research and learn. I have a 1987 tercel lift back that I want to stance. hopefully I can learn from everyone here and make my car one of the first here in Montana. Thanks everyone in advance.

Any pics of the car currently? Wheel ideas? Should be a neat project.

Comment

I don't..... and currently its in my back yard under a tarp. its been sitting for 3 years now but it still starts with a jump start lol and as for wheel Ideas ive been researching on here and online for a correct offset to fit with out stretching tires too much. its sad that stock is 13x4.5 haha but it should go smoothly since I found out that 90-95 suspension parts and brakes are interchangeable.

Comment

Small wheels are cheaper, its a good thing. Welcome. What part of montana you in?

Comment

Pics of your car?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
          X