Newb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb

Dropping in to say hello. Name's J from CNY (Central New York, as in freezing cold upstate.) I've been a big fan of stance and fitment since I first got into cars, and have followed this interest all the way to this site. Lots of beautiful stuff here, and lots of inspiration.

I've got an 02 Lincoln LS, with virtually nothing done to it, just a decent daily. No funds or time at this stage to do anything with it, but plenty of ideas.

My first passion has always been drag racing motorcycles thus I've got an '02 Suzuki Hayabusa. Plenty of work done to that, setup for drag racing, but riden on the street.

Either way, love being a member here, and just cruising. Always nice to see such inspired and unusual builds that are simply the norm here. Hope to one day contribute to this site with a few of my own ideas!

pics of busa, and vip the LS!

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Haha, exactly what I'd like to do with the Lincoln, just trying to first find the right place for air, and how to get some wheels on it given the 5x108 pcd. I've got ideas on both, just no funds at this point.

Pics of the busa (it's the black one, the black and blue is my girls bike.) Already posted in another section here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...?t=4488&page=2
      Last edited by EvilIntentions; 03-10-2010, 11:32 AM.

Comment

My favorite pic, if a little over edited.
        Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to SWorks
          sigpic
          SteveO@OpenRoadTuning.com
          (888) 407-2997
          >>>OPENROADTUNING<<<
          >> CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEB STORE!! <<

Become a Fan!!

Homegrown Motorsports
          Blown Euros
          Wheel Whores

Comment

Originally posted by got_vdub View Post
            Welcome to SWorks
            Thanks much!

Comment

Cool Hayabusa. Always wanted one.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

welcome to sw

Comment

Working...
                X